Follow one of our free Microsoft Azure training courses. See below on this page for dates and locations.
Cloud computing is becoming increasingly essential and has many advantages over local servers. It is safer, easier to manage and scale, and more affordable.
We are often asked “How much does Azure Cloud cost?” The answer “it depends” is not a great answer. Which is why Signpost works uniquely for the education sector to take (parts of) the infrastructure to the cloud.
1. We always recommend that you attend one of our free Azure Cloud training days.
2. Audit & Assessment: Signpost will conduct a free audit at your school to investigate what should be migrated to the cloud immediately, what should be migrated at a later stage, and what cannot be migrated. The end of this process is an accurate monthly fee.
3. Migration: Signpost will assist you with the step-by-step migration of the servers and roles to the cloud free of charge, meaning there will be no downtime.
4. Support: we do not leave you to your own devices once everything is running in the cloud. Signpost gives free support for the services we provide in the Cloud.
Still not convinced about the cloud?
We recommend that you follow one of our free Azure training courses. See below for more information.
Signpost also has 15 screencasts available, which explain the design and use of Azure.
Click here for the content.
1. Portal Overview - Basics
2. Portal Overview - Extended
3. Azure operation management suite
4. Azure as back-up
5. Site Recovery - 1 - Set up infrastructure
6. Site Recovery - 2 - Create links and replicate VMs
7. Azure VM - 1 - Get a VM quickly via Azure Marketplace
8. Azure VM - 2 - VM in Azure with local image
9. Azure VM - 3 - Upload VHD to Azure
10. Azure VM - 4 - Prepare VNet NIC and PubIP
11. Azure VM - 5 - Make Powershell VM with VHD
12. Azure VM - 6 - Ready to use
13. Dev test labs
14. Intune Azure AD
15. Azure Scripting - 1 - Automation account and runbooks
16. Azure Scripting - 2 - Powershell runbook with webhook and planning
17. Azure Scripting - 3 - Trigger VM for high CPU
18. Azure Scripting - 4 - Create global variables
19. Azure Scripting - 5 - Scale up after trigger of VM
An overview of the Azure portal can be viewed below:
Inschrijven kan via deze pagina.